At Roberts Park Early Learning Centre, our focus is on providing children and their families with an environment that is safe, secure, friendly and nurturing.
We provide a safe, secure and happy environment where children can develop their intellectual, social, emotional and physical skills to become competent and confident individuals.
We cater for children of ages 0 – 6 years old.
Roberts Park Early Learning Centre provides a wide range of services for children and their families including:
- A healthy and stimulating classroom environment
- Secure and spacious outdoor playgrounds
- Interesting and inviting classrooms with plenty of opportunities for social interactions
- Strong focus on play based learning such as dramatic, constructive and creative play.
- We have qualified and professional staff who are passionate about working with children.
- Additional support for children starting toilet training as well as nappies provided.
- Various incursions and themed days throughout the year.
- Participation from the wider community.
- Assistance from Centrelink (if applicable)